100+ Items to use Chalk Couture silk screen stencils on
The possibilities are almost endless. Sometimes that means our mind goes blank when it comes time to create. So I have gathered 100+ items that you can use your Chalk Couture silk screen stencils on!
What I love about silk screen stencils is that they are reposition-able (I'm a measure once move twice creator!) but most of all I love that they are reusable- which means you can use the same design to create a wide variety of projects.
Here are my top ten favourite projects to make.
1. T-shirts. I love finding a nice blank shirt (usually on clearance) and creating my own graphic T with the silk screen inks. I love that my kids can join in a create their own shirts to proudly wear.
2. Artist canvas projects. There are so many possibilities with artist canvas. It's a surface of many possibilities
3. Watercolour paper. Yes paper.
4. Tote bags. Having a fun custom tote bag makes it way easier to remember to take them into the store with me. My daughter has a special one just for her library books!
5. Etched mirrors. Yes you can safely use etching cream with the silk screen stencils.
6. Wood burned cutting boards. You can find our DIY wood burning gel recipe HERE
7. Note books-- Finding a bargain and making it WOW, personally I avoid the plastic ones but all the others work very well!
8. Three tiered cart. Enough said- three tiered carts are awesome! And when you can make it your own it's even more glorious.
9. Chalkboards -- Love the ease of changing my welcome board design up whenever I feel like it! (about monthly). Themagnetic board is my favourite for full creativity.
10. Upcycled surfaces- Love finding a good dollar store, thrift store or garage sale find and giving it new life!
Click here to get 100+ ideas to maximize the value of your Chalk Couture silk screen stencils.
A busy mom of three finding me time, therapy and fun with Chalk Couture and crafting!